The Witch World is the home of the Great Witch. It is unknown who the God or Devil of this world is, or if it even has them.
Witches are an all-female race of humanoid beings who possess magical abilities through the art of witchcraft. Each witch possess special powers that follow a certain theme or element. Some witches are accompanied by their familiars; individuals who swore loyalty to their witch masters and assist them when needed. The Great Witch is their leader and serves as the overseer of the Witch World, a hub world where witches from different worlds gather around. Their male counterparts are known as wizards.
Wadanohara and her familiars travel to the Witch World on Chlomaki's advice, seeking the help of the Great Witch regarding Wadanohara's memories. After the Great Witch comes to the conclusion that she cannot aid Wadanohara, Wadanohara and her familiars leave to return to the Blue Sea.
List of Known Witches
- Amemiya, the Witch of Candy
- Bloody Mary, the Gore Witch
- Chlomaki, the Pitch Black Witch
- Great Witch, the ruler of the Witch World
- Hanahata, the Flower Witch
- Kaen, the Witch of Fire
- Kagimori, the Lock and Key Witch
- Ptomain, the Ill Witch
- Sagan, the Witch of Eyes
- Shiroame, the White Witch
- Shiroma, the Witch of Snow
- Starlit Night, the Witch of the Night Sky
- Syokamori, The Great Witch's Assistant
- Tetsuzora, the Witch of Robotics
- Tokinome, the Witch of Time and Clocks
- Touya, the Witch of Lamps
- Tuchikure, the Witch of the Wasteland
- Wadanohara, the current Sea Witch
- Yohira, the Frog Witch
- Ziki, the Mouth Witch
There are no known named locations in the Witch World as of yet.
- The male counterparts of Witches are known as Wizards, who also possess magical powers through their wizardry and may also be accompanied by familiars.
- Witches (and presumably Wizards) have surprisingly long lifespans. Whether this is a biological trait or an extent of their magic is yet to be explained.