|“||Here’s a riddle, what do you call something that you can only progress further in but never regain?||”|
|Romaji Name||Azemichi Tōru|
|Birthday||July 6th |
Toru Azemiti (畦道とおる) is a character that has yet to formally appear in anything. She is a human school girl.
Toru has white hair with long bangs that cover her eyes. Her jacket and boots are light purple, with the boots' soles being lavender. From her jacket's hood sprouts two brown objects reminiscent of antennae. Below her jacket, she seems to be wearing a shirt with a brown sailor fuku collar and a white triangular neckpiece. She also has a red backpack and a brown miniskirt, as well as knee high white socks. She can also be seen holding a red umbrella dripping blood in her character art.
Toru Azemiti appears to have a rather morbid personality, showing interest in death and even reading a book about bombs. She also seems to be violent and very sadistic, often taunting and hurting Utareduyoi Tsubaki.
Not much is known about her past.
Toru Azemiti is one of the main characters in the mini-comics "Dying Tomorrow."
They share the same surname, so they're clearly related, but nothing else is known about their relationship.
Tsubaki gets verbally tormented a lot by Toru.
Alice is Toru's friend.
Shinohara is Toru's teacher.
- "Azemiti" means "a footpath between rice paddies," while "Toru" means "passing through."
- She can be seen reading a book about bombs in "Dying of Secondhand Smoke."
Deep-Sea Prisoner Banners
- "A boyfriend will never be a replacement for a father." (To Utareduyoi)
- "Here’s a riddle, what do you call something that you can only progress further in but never regain?"
- Deep-Sea Prisoner has allowed for birthdays and heights that were posted on Ci-en to be shared on the Wiki.