Cosmea (コスメア) is a character who has yet to formally appear in anything. She is an angel.
Cosmea has raceless white skin, long pitch-black hair, and pink eyes. Her hair is tied into low, loose twintails with white ribbons. She wears a light blue-green dress, a white apron, and brown lace-up boots. In addition to this, six white cosmos flowers in two rows of three are seen hanging to the sides of her bangs.
Not much is known about her. She seems to love Daimonji.
Not much is known about her.
Up to this day, Cosmea has only appeared in some of Deep-Sea Prisoner's illustrations.
Daimonji is Cosmea's lover.
Higan is Cosmea's daughter.
- Cosmea's name is derived from a flower, specifically from the Cosmos bipinnatus species.
- A Cosmea flower is from the Cosmos family (wherein in the language of flowers, it means "peaceful" or "joy in love and life").
- Much of Cosmea's background has been speculated by fans, using official information presented in the form of translations of Deep-Sea Prisoner's comments and Deep-Sea Prisoner's artworks and comics.
- Deep-Sea Prisoner has stated before that Daimonji "lost" his lover. Several artworks focused on romantic themes show Daimonji and Cosmea together as lovers, and they have a daughter named Higan. This has led to many speculating that Cosmea is deceased, although this hasn't been proven.
- There are two theories regarding the world Cosmea might come from (however, this is only speculation and cannot be confirmed to be true until stated otherwise)
- Due to Cosmea being an angel, and likely under the subordination of a God, it has been speculated that she's an underling to the God Fumus, God of the Pitch Black World; based upon her lover's affiliation with the Pitch Black World, as well as Daimonji having been a former subordinate to the wife of the aforementioned world's Devil.
- Cosmea is one of multiple angels with flower names that (possibly) reside in the Pitch Black World. It has also been said that subordinates of Lilya, the God of the Flower World, all left him. As such it's possible that Cosmea originated from the Flower World.